The Bitcoin design calendar
Join community calls, design reviews, project discussions and other events. Our calendar makes it easy to stay in the loop. Calls are open for anyone to join, and you can choose how much you want to participate.
What’s in the calendar?
Open conversations around current topics. Every 3 weeks on Twitter Spaces.
Design guide jam sessions
We discuss the ongoing work on the guide. Every 2 weeks on Jitsi.
Bitcoin design sprints
Our collaborative design sessions with lightning wallet projects.
Learning bitcoin & design
A series focused on open discussion of the fundamentals.
Individual projects organize their own calls to hang out and discuss progress. Peek in if you’re curious.
Bitcoin Design Crits
Design reviews of bitcoin products by the community.
How to subscribe
Add our calendar (an .iCal file) to via your favorite calendar tool via the following steps:
- Copy this URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BitcoinDesign/Meta/calendar/events.ical
- In Apple Calendar (desktop), use
File -> New calendar subscriptions
- In Google Calendar (web), click the small
+icon next to
Other calendarsin the sidebar and select
- Paste the URL and save. New events (if there are any scheduled) should show up right away
- In Thunderbird (desktop),
On my network>
iCalendar (ICS)and paste the calendar link in the location field.
- Calendar tools regularly reload subscribed calendars for updates. How often this happens varies by tool
Adding your own event
- Ensure the event is relevant to the broader community
- Create a new issue using the call template
- The issue needs to include a
UTCTimemeta property following this format:
UTCTime: 2020-10-14 9:00 UTC -7. You can seen an example here
- A maintainer needs to add the
calllabel to the issue (this prevents spam)
- The calendar auto-updates whenever a new issue is created, or an existing issue is edited
- If you
Watchthe BitcoinDesign/Meta repo, you will also get emails when new events are created